i'm so fucking tired of scallops. they used to be my fav food in all the land. now they gag me. but every sunday i buy them, and i buy a pound of them. in the morning i sear them in a hot pan with spray canola. by lunchtime they're swimming in a 1/2" of their own juices which've magically appeared. appeared solely to nauseate me. they're still pretty juicy inside, so i have to wonder where the fuck all that juice came from. and then i realize i don't want to know. and then i taste them and i'm reminded of how tired i am of scallops. vomit stage accomplished.
i'm so fucking tired of chicken. i bake it. i grill it. i saute it with spray canola. i mix it with veggies. but it's still chicken. just dressed up. not quite vomit stage yet, but quickly approaching.
i'm so fucking tired of eggs. like way past the vomit stage. on pure protein days, i put them in the pan with spray canola and sometimes turkey sausage. on veggie days i'll throw in some bell pepper and onion or fresh pico. but they're still eggs. just eggs with friends. and they suck.
i'm so fucking tired of spray canola. 'nuf said there.
foods that i'm still ok with:
skim chocolate milk with nasty sugar free chocolate (vomit stage - 1/2)
tuna fish (vomit stage - 1/4; has to have boiled eggs, see above)
water
shrimp
24.4lbs gone. 11.2lbs left.
dukan blows.
dukan is the best thing ever.
6 comments:
I love. I hate. I love!
I made this sausage and peppers recipe earlier this week and it was really good. I sub'd the turkey sausage with Morningstar Veggie Italian Sausage (it doesn't have any 'fillers', just all veggie proteins and spices) and I used the Birds Eye mixed bell peppers/onions. It was quick and easy, and I made it into hoagie sandwiches for the rest of the family, but you could also put it over pasta for the hubs.
Also, I love a taco salad with super lean ground sirloin on a bed of lettuce, tomato, onion, fresh pico, cilantro, and ff sour cream. You could also use the Birds Eye mixed bell/onions here too.
Or, last night I just made a big ass salad - romaine/spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, carrots, egg whites, and seared chicken breast blackened and seasoned with cajoun seasoning. I used the creamy dressing in the Cruise Diet section of the book. It was pretty good.
If all else fails, eat a fucking steak already...
Shit, here's the link from my last comment:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/turkey-sausage-and-peppers
(Stop judging me for using a Dr. Oz recipe, I do NOT watch his cheesey ass show.)
i haven't had beef since 1991! my mom and i gave it up at the same time. nothing with 4 legs. feathers and fins only. so i'm a little tired of feathers and fins. just can't bring myself to do beef...
Well shit, you're screwed. :)
Make the Dr. Oz recipe, use the Gardenburger sausage. It's pretty damn good.
Good thing I don't have 4 legs. Totally wouldn't want you to gobble me up!
Post a Comment