my mom asked me last week what my weight is. i told her i hadn't weighed recently because i had a feeling it was over a certain number, and i didn't want to see it. after 6 days of sticking to this diet, i had a feeling it was going to be under that number and i was excited to see it. it would mean i'm finally on the right track again. i was wrong.
i'm sitting here watching 'say yes to the dress', it happens to be the obese episode. i think, 'wow these women are big.' and then i think about that number on the scale. it really can't be far from the number these girls see when they weigh.
ugh. fittingly it's raining outside. i have a 6 mile run on the books for today. i'm so discouraged at this point.
life goes on.
happy easter
1 comment:
I completely empathize. Diets are so dumb. I wish I could be that organic, healthy eating girl i want to be....knowing that is what it takes to be how I want to look. But I can't put down the shit food, and I am that girl that eats shit food while watching the fat people on biggest loser.
Post a Comment